Item Purchase Code not working to activate slider

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Item Purchase Code not working to activate slider

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    kraspsberri
    Participant
    I tried activating my slider revolution and layer slider with my item purchase code but it leaves this error message   Your purchase code appears to be invalid. Please take special care to enter it correctly without accidentally including spaces or other additional characters. Please note, you can't activate LayerSlider with your theme's purchase code. This also can be a temporary issue in our services. In that case please try it again in a few hours.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is no need to activate them .Please ignore their update notices . We provide the latest versions of these plugins with each theme update . All you need to do to update these plugins is to follow this tip (link) after updating your theme .
    guidemonkey
    Spectator
    I have the same issue. Please assist me on how to fix this error.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is no need to activate them .Please ignore their update notices 
    guidemonkey
    Spectator
    But when I go to my website the slider does not appear. It appears, "Revolution Slider Error:Slider with alias homeSlider not found".    
    kraspsberri
    Participant
    Please I don't see install plugin under appearance on my word press. So what do I do?
    Diana
    Participant
    @kraspsberri, Plugins will be visible in wp-admin > Plugins > Installed Plugins
    kraspsberri
    Participant
    I have installed the plugin but I still see these errors on my home page Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias not found.
    Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias search-form-hero2 not found.
    kraspsberri
    Participant
    I still see this error on my home page

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias news-hero4 not found.

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias search-form-hero2 not found

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    dont worry just re-import the home page of your installed demo using the demo switcher . refer :https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/demo-switcher-2-8-1/ importing demo home page also imports sliders . If still it does not works then please create your own topic and share your site url and admin credentials there in private reply .
    kraspsberri
    Participant
    It is working alright now. The Mobile version of the demo I chose does not display the menu on mobile device when the hamburger button is clicked even though I have set the mobile menu on the dashboard. I chose the demo that displays "looking for something" on the home page
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi you need to create and set mobile menu also . refer : https://vibethemes.github.io/wplms-docs/admin-guide.html
    kraspsberri
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    kraspsberri
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Item Purchase Code not working to activate slider’ is closed to new replies.