jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Plugin: Vibe ShortCodes ****/wp-content/plugins/vibe-shortcodes/js/shortcodes.js
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It seems like you are using old vibe shortcodes plugin . Please update it to latest version " 3.9.9.3.1 " of vibe shortcodes .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello i use your latest plugin and your theme also has may of outdated functions not compatible with 5.6 https://prnt.sc/xpzu7f https://prnt.sc/xpztzb ****/wp-content/themes/wplms/assets/js/old_files/vibe_admin.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated ***/wp-content/themes/wplms/options/fields/color/field_color.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated ***/wp-content/themes/wplms/options/fields/color/field_color.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated ***/wp-content/themes/wplms/options/fields/multi_text/field_multi_text.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated ***/wp-content/themes/wplms/options/fields/import_export/field_import_export.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated ***/wp-content/themes/wplms/options/fields/pagebuilder_layouts/field_pagebuilder_layouts.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated ***wp-content/themes/wplms/options/fields/multi_social/field_multi_social.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated ***wp-content/themes/wplms/options/fields/demo_switcher/field_demo_switcher.js: jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well these are from theme and we do not have any such lines in our theme js files . all of these are just false alarms given that your theme version must be 4.097 . New theme works with old plugins .
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    i use 3.99 version not 4.097
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You can use 3.9 plugins with 4.097 theme
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Explain to me how can i update to 4.097 with existing 3.9 framework without break my website Give me a guide
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I replied on the themeforest comments. I think you ahve updated. Please confirm if this issue is still there ?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘jQuery.fn.load() is deprecated’ is closed to new replies.