Landing page without header and footer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Landing page without header and footer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hello, I need to create a landing page with no header and footer (top and bottom). But I can't find how to disable header and footer while using No Title template. I don't use Barebone template because the right-left margin become stretched.
    • Page ID: 7914
    • Template: No Title
    Link and screenshot is below. Need help to fix this. Thank you.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf, Apologies for the delayed response here... Select the page template as barebones(no header, no footer) Refer: http://prntscr.com/kn9feo
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I can't use Barebone template because the right-left margin become stretched. I don't want 100% width template.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    You can set the margin or padding to that page by adding custom css.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Would you please tell me the code?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please add this css code in your custom css after setting the template BareBones. .page-id-16593{padding: 0 50px 0 50px;}
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hello Mark. Thank you. It's working to add padding/margin to page. I modify 0 50 to 0 100 to make it looks better. But it impacts to mobile where the space for content become shrinken. Shortyly, I need guidance to make the page have normal left-right padding/margin (both desktop and mobile) but show no header and footer.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please add the this css code also in your custom css to make it work in mobile view also. @media(max-width:768px){ .page-id-16593 {padding:0 20px 0 20px !important;} }
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Landing page without header and footer’ is closed to new replies.