Language does not change

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Language does not change

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andreas_balsiger
    Participant
    Hello Support. I tried to Change the language of the Demo3 Data that I imported. I did it both ways, once with the "define(...)" tag in the wp_config and once by selecting the language in Settings. in the second try, it changed the wordpress Content in the Dashboard but not the page itself. how can I Change it to german? (As far as I understood, there is the german language already available, isnt?)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please go to wp-admin->settings->general->site language and change it to german. Now most of your site will be in german but some texts you'll need to translate in german. Please refer this tip for translation: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/translate-using-loco-translate-plugin/
    dschneider21
    Participant
    I have the same problem right now. Some words in the front-end changed but many don't. If I search for them in Loco Translate, I can't finde them (e.g. Course Reviews). How can I fix that ?
    logan
    hey Dschneider21, Please create your own query and share the screenshots of the strings on your topic which is not translated. Not all the strings are coming from the same plugin. We can assist you from where you can translate that string.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Language does not change’ is closed to new replies.