Language files for Spanish course module

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Language files for Spanish course module

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mako
    Spectator
    Hello there, I did not know where to send this, but i corrected the language files for the course module in spanish, i replaced the files in my instalation and all was looking good , i send you so you can update your spanish users and you cal let me know when there is open strings to translate, you might want to add this plugins to the WP plugin directory and make it available for translations, i do the translation of serveral plugins and  WordPress es_CO I hope it is of help
    mako
    Spectator
    ok did not work the upload you can let me know where to send the language files
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can mail us the language files at   [email protected] Set the subject to  "spanish translation files for wplms" and send the mail.  
    mako
    Spectator
    I will update the files this week because i miss some strings and then send it back to you i hope is ontime before your next release so you get all strings tanslated
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for the update.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Language files for Spanish course module’ is closed to new replies.