Layer Slider

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Layer Slider

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bobby
    Spectator
    Dear WPLMS-Team,   whenever I minimize the browser and activate the mobile menu. The Slider of Layer Slider will cover the mobile menu when it refreshes. I know it is working in your Demo-Theme. SO what is wrong with my Version. I have already updated Layer Slider to the newest Version.   Regards
    trapaniettech
    Spectator
    hi, i've the same problem and i've resolved with this css. add this code in custom-->custom css
    #headertop, .pagesidebar, #vibe_bp_login, #pmpro_confirmation_table thead, .pmpro_checkout thead th, #pmpro_levels_table thead, .boxed #headertop .container {
        background-color: #ffffff;
        z-index: 9999!important;
    }
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the fix trapaniettech.
    Bobby
    Spectator
    Thank you trapaniettech, it works great. However, this should be fixed in a coming update!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We were not able to replicate this issue on our test and demo site as well . Can you please tell which child  theme you are using
    Bobby
    Spectator
    Personally, I haven't used a child theme, but the original WPLMS Theme. I imported the Demo content and then started editing.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks fro sharing the information ,if you have added the css from wp-admin customize -> custom css you do not need to put that css again and again after updates .
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Layer Slider’ is closed to new replies.