Layerslider inside PWA units

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Layerslider inside PWA units

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Good day. I recently upgraded to version 4 and am trying to use a PWA web app. All of my layerslider slides are now not working. On Version 3, I had layerslider slides inside a unit and they worked great. On version 4, theu simply do not show up at all. Is layerslider compatible with PWA?
    Veronica
    hi please create elementor unit and there use this layerslider it will work
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    Elementor does not load... It stays stuck on a grey screen with the elementor logo on it...
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    I found a work around for Elementor by using it in incognito mode (or private mode in firefox).. So now I can CONFIRM layerslider does NOT work inside PWA as you can see below. Screenshot Screenshot of missing layerslider Am I doing something wrong? Or is layerslider not supported in PWA?
    Veronica
    hi see this is how you can switch your unit type to elementor http://somup.com/crXVls3HSf layer slider will not work in normal units if you are unable to do so then please share details with us we will take a look
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    it should work from both ends may I know which page you are editing? also, you can provide us details so we can check this on your site
    mrloopz26
    Participant
    As long as you edit a unit from the front end, having chosen elementor as the unit type. Things work. You cannot edit the unit from the back end because for some reason the front end unit type gets changed. I will need to edit my units from the front end for Layerslider to work. I think this is good enough for what I need. Thank you. Please close this topic Veronica.
    Veronica
    yes right explaination will help other users too closing this one
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Layerslider inside PWA units’ is closed to new replies.