Leaderboard for many courses

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Leaderboard for many courses

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I have more than 20 courses in a batch. However, in leaderboard, it becomes very difficult to check the result, since I can not scroll horizontally. Please le me know the solution for such case. thanks st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am not sure what you mean by scrolling horizontally. The leaderboard is not horizontal and there is the next and previous button also present in the leaderboard, refer: http://prntscr.com/ehueln
    stef
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I do not know why the statistic is not there. But the credential I gave is the admin. Maybe you can check? thanks
    stef
    Spectator
    The user I gave you is the instructor and also admin. I Check the user with role:moderator can see the statistic. Is there any setting for this> thanks st
    stef
    Spectator
    Ok, I think the user I gave you has 2 role: instructor and admin. But wplms only recoqnize it as instructor. And in the statistic visibility the option is only: - Admin - all members - moderator + admin. Why don't you add instructor too? thanks st
    stef
    Spectator
    I change the user I gave you to moderator, so you can see the statistic.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please try adding the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .groups div#batch_leaderboard_wrapper .col-sm-12 {overflow-x: scroll;}
    stef
    Spectator
    Great. It works perfectly. Thanks
    stef
    Spectator
    Why instructor has no option to see the statistic?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The group/batch statistics are shown to batch administrators and some statistics are shown to batch moderator, it has nothing to do with the instructor role. If you promote a student to batch administrator then she can also see the batch statistics. Here the buddypress has its own group roles, the user must be batch administrator to see all the batch statistics.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Leaderboard for many courses’ is closed to new replies.