Learning center theme padding issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Learning center theme padding issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mkerr
    Participant
    Hi, I've recently created a website and imported the learningcenter demo content. https://www.nerveblocks.com.au I had two questions. 1. How do I get it to be flush with the side of the screen like in the demo? On my site there is a ~10px padding on both sides (except for the footer) 2. How do I use the animated background like in the demo? Many thanks.
    mkerr
    Participant
    Think i've fixed it. I changed the content width option to full width in elementor and both the width is fixed, as well as playing the animation... that's kind of odd... edit: no. not working properly. When logged in as a user for the site, the header is static and has padding
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    to check that out I need your site url and admin creds .Please share them in private reply .
    mkerr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mkerr
    Participant
    ok, fixed the JSON issues. was server side - Mod server being triggered by elementor done another fresh install still getting the layout as the boxed / fallback version when logged in, and the full width with animation when logged out
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    password not working .Please share correct creds.
    mkerr
    Participant
    Ahh sorry, had reinstalled WP. Please try again.
    mkerr
    Participant
    Hi, can I please get a reply?
    mkerr
    Participant
    ​Nevermind. Have changed to learndash.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.