Learning Locker

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    hoeherakademie
    Spectator
    Hello, We've been trying to connect WPLMS to Learning Locker for some time. We currently have a Local LRS server with Learning Locker and set up a Local WPLMS installation with Xampp. We've been able to connect H5P, Ispring and other tools to Learning Locker. Only WPLMS does not work. Under WPLMS / TinCan / xAPI, we entered correctly all the data that worked well in other tools. Are you aware of any problems or have tips for us?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, we are aware of this and we are working on this but currently it will not work.
    suyeshs
    Spectator
    Hi, Any update on this? Is this working now?
    Diana
    Participant
    @suyeshs, No, it will not work. We are not focussing on this right now. This is listed under our planned feature
    abanghendri
    Spectator
    Hi, how about now? We're working with Learning Locker too installed on Google Cloud VM Instance I can put statement through Reslet/Postman but I can send statement to WPLMS. so which LRS should I use?
    Diana
    Participant
    @abanghendri This will not work because in wplms this functionality is not available to record the statement so it will not work
    abanghendri
    Spectator
    if it doesn't work, why you mention that wplms support xAPI, give us the ability to edit LRS endpoint and make some videos that wplms support xAPI?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well there is way to send wplms activities to external lrs but recording external lrs system activities in wplms is not available right now . for which video is here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtnlzu7nVA     
    abanghendri
    Spectator
    Yes, that is what I mean I want to send wplms activities including tincan package published from adobe captivate to external lrs (Learning Locker) I've tried with scorm cloud and it work But when I use Learnig Locker, there's nothing statement were sent
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To record your adobe captivate package you need to configure your lrs settings in the package itself .(I guess you need to put your statement recording url in your package settings .) To record wplms activities to your external lrs you need to follow this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtnlzu7nVA 
    abanghendri
    Spectator
    I've followed the tutorial and yes it works well with scorm cloud But when I use Learning Locker the system doesn't send statement I've checked my LL endpoint and try send statement with postman and it works So my learning locker is not the problem So I don't know what actually the problem is
    abanghendri
    Spectator
    Or can jquery conflict causes the issue of sending statement?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ACtually we have not used learning locker yet . We have tried scorm cloud with tin can api as of now . We would need to check this out . for this can you please send your package (sample package with statments url configured )?
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Learning Locker’ is closed to new replies.