Learning Path – Courses taken before learning path

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Learning Path – Courses taken before learning path

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Courses completed prior to enrollment in the learning path do not appear as completed. Is there any way for such completed courses taken before learning path enrollment to appear as marked?
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    When the student is already taken the custom learning path then complete course thus step will be count.
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    I wish this custom route would take the previous courses you have taken. What do you recommend me to achieve my purpose? Please need it to improve my business
    Scott Lang
    There are certain points when students does something point trigged and step get completed. So use CLP student needs to enroll first then do something like a complete course or update profile. Let me know if we can close this thread. If you have any other issues please create a topic and let us know.
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Scott Lang
    We are checking your issue, let you know regarding that asap.
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The instructor / administrator can simply unmark and mark the course as complete and the learning path would detect the step as completed.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    alxcasta13
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Pinged Mr. Vibe Again
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Can you please post a refund request from your Paypal account and we can simply approve the refund.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Learning Path – Courses taken before learning path’ is closed to new replies.