Leave the event text appearing automatically

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Leave the event text appearing automatically

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hey, I would like to leave the event text appearing automatically. I do not want the user to have to click to appear the text. See picture: This problem you had already solved a few months ago, but now it has returned. I'm worried about the changes that happen on my site alone. I'm reporting lots of problems every week.
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    maximus
    @nacientifico_816 Please add this below code in wp-admin->Plugins->Plugin Editor->Choose wplms customizer plugin->And add the code at the end of the file. add_action('wp_footer', function(){ if(!current_user_can('manage_options')){ ?> <style> .event_description .evcal_evdata_cell .eventon_details_shading_bot .eventon_shad_p { display:none !important; } </style> <?php } },999);
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Hello, this code does not work. All the codes you have sent me on various topics have not worked. I'm worried about my site. Are we having any problems?
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    maximus
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    maximus
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    maximus
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    Ava
    Hi Can you replace the previous custom code with this: .evcal_evdata_cell.shorter_desc {height:auto !important;} .evcal_evdata_cell.shorter_desc .ev_more_text, .evcal_evdata_cell.shorter_desc .ev_more_arrow{display:none;}   It will resolve the issue of descriptions having different sizes.
    nacientifico_816
    Participant
    maximus
    @nacientifico_816 Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. So closing the topic...
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Leave the event text appearing automatically’ is closed to new replies.