Let Instructors create their own discount coupons and make the All Courses cust

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Let Instructors create their own discount coupons and make the All Courses cust

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, Please, I need one and only these few features: 1) I want the instructors to create their own coupons with discount options, not in WP but somewhere else And  unite the woocommerce coupons with wplms codes. It is kind of confusing, because there are CODES and COUPONS and each sections are somewhere else. (codes as a widget and Coupons only in woocommerce) Each coupons instructor creates should have different amount. I am willing to pay for that feature!! It is very important. 2) Please, make the page All courses customizable. I hope I'll see the number 1) in your Trello account because I am watching it everyday. :)  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    duy87
    Spectator
    I appreciate it but I dont want any users to know that I am using WP especially i dont want them to get into the WP Dashboard. I want that feature to be available from frontend. Please make that happen.  
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    I also need this feature. Where Instructor can create his own coupon code from Frontend. Please add this feature in your WPLMS theme.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    it is not a discount coupon. It will make course totally free. I need that instructor can create discount coupons like 10%OFF, 50%OFF on course price.
    Danny
    Spectator
    I also want the discount coupon codes for instructors, in front end.
    terracotta
    Spectator
    Me too. Please add this feature in future updates. Thanks.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Let Instructors create their own discount coupons and make the All Courses cust’ is closed to new replies.