Limit Assignment marking

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Limit Assignment marking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mojtabarahimi
    Participant
    I want to have two instructors for one course. One of them should have limited access from the other one. We can call them lecturer as a main course owner and the other one is course assistant that will help the lecturer. What I want is to limit the course assistant for the assignments that submitted. When student submit the assignment, the course assistant should be able to mark that assignment, but the mark should not published until the main lecturer(course owner) review it and confirm it. Also the course assistant shouldn't be able to change the mark after marking the assignments. Any idea how can I have this option? Thanks
    Veronica
    hi, if you want to use more than one instructor then you can use co-author plugin for the same
    Mojtabarahimi
    Participant
    Dear Veronica, Hi, Thanks for your reply. I know about the Co-Author Plus plugin and already used that. I want to know how can I apply limitation for second instructor as I mentioned above. Thanks
    Veronica
    hi then you can go with any third party plugin
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Limit Assignment marking’ is closed to new replies.