Link student -course-event

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Link student -course-event

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    a4da
    Spectator
    I offer course that are a blended format online for the course and then in person for the event. I have read a lot on this forum abut other people having the same request and i also added this feature request myself about 1 year ago. I hope at some point you will make it work. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">I need to be able to link the event to the student when they register for the course. Is there a way to add the events from admin side as a drop down that only shows current and upcoming and not past events for the student to pick when registering on registration page???</span>   I have tried all of the eventon addons and none of them will link the student to the event to the course I have new events every month that all students must attend as well as in person event. Thank you www.academy4da.com   That way student
    plenevici
    Spectator
    Hi, is possible to create a registration form for one event only? I need to associate one user to an event but non necessarly being a student. Is that possible? Thank you
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Link student -course-event’ is closed to new replies.