Links to courses/categories not working in steps

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Custom Learning Paths Links to courses/categories not working in steps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    timlarner
    Participant
    Hi again. I have added a learning path with several steps. Some steps have "selected courses" with one or multiple courses connected, and some have "selected categories" with one or multiple categories connected. On the frontend of the website the learning path shows correctly now, but there is no link connection to the categories or courses for each step. So I'm not sure how the user is meant to know which ones to take. I assume that the user clicks on each step and they are taken to the required course or category, shown as a list if it is multiple courses or categories per step. Your video mentions manually adding buttons or links to the steps for individual courses (not applicable for multiple courses or categories), but again I can't see how to do this as on the backend there doesn't appear to be an option for adding them and the vibe shortcodes don't work. My Question: How can I get each step in the Learning Path to connect through to the required courses or categories for that step?
    timlarner
    Participant
    Enrol now is also not working.
    Diana
    Participant
    @timlarner, First, I have to ask about enrol now button which is not working on your site. Please share the page URL and the admin credentials to check the issue in private reply here
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Links to courses/categories not working in steps’ is closed to new replies.