LMS Import not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting LMS Import not working

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Hellow, I setup new site and want to import my previous 6,000 questions, I divide it to 1000x6, it's not working then tried 500x12, then it showing "import complete" but I had not found any quesztions on my LMS Questions, Then I have also Tried only one question, It also not worked, I have also tried with changing post id, but that's also in vain. I have purchased your wplms 2 times, one user is eshikhon(support expired), and this is infonetbd.. thanks thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems to be an issue with your csv file that you are importing, please share your csv file with 2 or 3 questions (minimum 2 questions) with us to check it.
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Please see on attach file, thanks
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Hellow anybody there???
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Apologies for delay response, actually sunday's are off for the support staff. I sorry but there is no attached file. Please share a csv file with atleast 2 questions to check it.  
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    Oh, I"m sorry I forgot that sunday was your weekend. anyway, I'm giving you dropbox link for 250 questions https://www.dropbox.com/s/rwja1ygfcq325yc/q-1001-1250.csv?dl=0
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I imported one question from your csv file and it worked perfectly fine at our test site . please check : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDhhIi1L4M This issue seems to be sote specific and maybe connected to server configuration . Please check if the finfo library is enabled on your server . Please try importing just one question . Please also check the php version of your server (it must be greater than 5.4 )
    infonetbd
    Spectator
    ok, thanks
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘LMS Import not working’ is closed to new replies.