Loading error when going back previous unit

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Loading error when going back previous unit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sushikev
    Participant
    Hi, Lessons seem to be loading just fine when first time load. However, when I press "previous unit", it does not load. This issue is unique only to the lessons added using front-end-course-creation, because as you can see, all lessons before MODULE 12 do not have this issue. Only MODULE 13 has this error of unable to load when clicking "previous unit". Please help! I will attach screenshots and login details in next reply.
    sushikev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    sushikev
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I checked this course on your site. I found the issue only in module 3 .previous button is working fine with all other modules so can you please tell the exact steps and details how you added content to this module so that I can replicate on my setup.
    sushikev
    Participant
    sushikev
    Participant
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I replicated this issue on my setup also . So I have created a trello card for this. You can track updates from this link https://trello.com/c/eCGjsiDO
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Loading error when going back previous unit’ is closed to new replies.