Lock assigments code and internal server error

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Lock assigments code and internal server error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    alexpermyakov
    Spectator
    Hi, After installing the code from https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/lock-assignment-after-submission/ the whole website goes down with 500 internal server error. What could be wrong?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    There was some html formating in the code. I have updated the code. Please use that tip again in the wplms-customizer.php file and delete the old code, through ftp.  
    alexpermyakov
    Spectator
    Hi, Thank you for your assistance. Now it works, but I couldn't say it is worth to use because it locks not only the assignment text, but the whole page, and user can go back to profile only using arrows in browser. I thought that "lock assignment" means only input locking, not the disappearing of the whole page with navigation and contacts and everything:)) And now when the assignment in not submitted yet, the ### symbols appears on the top of the page.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin and remove the previous code that you have added  : add_action('wplms_before_single_assignment','wplms_check_wplms_assignment_submission2'); function wplms_check_wplms_assignment_submission2(){     if(is_user_logged_in()){         $user_id = get_current_user_ID();         $assignment_id = get_the_ID();         $status = get_post_meta($assignment_id,$user_id,true);         if(isset($status) && is_numeric($status)){             if(!$status){                 wp_die('Assignment under evaluation');             }else{                 $link = bp_core_get_user_domain($user_id).BP_COURSE_SLUG.'/'.BP_COURSE_RESULTS_SLUG.'/?action='.$assignment_id;                 ?>                    <script type="text/javascript">                       window.location= <?php echo "'" . $link . "'"; ?>;                    </script>                 <?php             }         }     }   }
    alexpermyakov
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thank you, that works. But still, if possible I would prefer to lock only input screen, not the whole page:)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    No this is not possible as of now. I recommend you hire a freelancer for such customizations. PS:Customization is not the part of theme support.
    alexpermyakov
    Spectator
    PS:Customization is not the part of theme support. Nice to hear it in "WPLMS customizations" forum.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Lock assigments code and internal server error’ is closed to new replies.