Loco Translator doesn't Translate

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Loco Translator doesn't Translate

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MariWin
    Participant
    Hi guys, Loco Translate doesn't work for my site. I did all that you wrote in the tutorial (even moving the folders in FTP around, as was said at the very end) but nothing seems to work. Even when I change the local and global files in FTP for some words manually - nothing changes on my site. -> That was for the theme. I also tried to locotranslate a  Plugin (just to check if its the theme or also the plugins) and it didn't work for the Plugin either. The files always seem to be changed (both local and global) but nothing happens on the site. As if there was some wrong linkage.... ? I don't know what else to try... Thanks, Marina
    1. Well it seems that you might not have not selected your default site language. Go to wp-admin->settings->general->set your site language. 2. It can also be a caching related issue, please make sure you clear your cache and try disabling any cache plugins you are using on your site. If the problem persists then provide us your wp-admin credentials and your site url. Please mark your reply as private.
    MariWin
    Participant
    Thank you soooo much :-)! It was the language setting - it was set to English and not to German. I am so happy that it works now.
    #Cheers :) Glad to know i was able to help you with it. Closing the topic :)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Loco Translator doesn't Translate’ is closed to new replies.