Logged status takes too much time

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Logged status takes too much time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chala88
    Spectator
    I'm having an issue that Is ruining my site: When an user is logged it takes about 10-15 seconds to recognize that the user is logged. This provokes a lot of problems - if you click on the user the site loads the login popup again. - the buy course button or continue course button doesn't show correctly until 15 seconds aprox - Mycred balance doesnt show the balance - Site is very slow Please i need a solution for this.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 . Well for each page load we make a hit to validate the user's token and its expiry , so this is the time taken by that hit to validate it . 2 . the same reason is behind this as well its , we makes an api call to check the user and course data to show the button . 3 . please enable Synchronise VibeBP with WP Login from wp-admin -> vibebp -> settings. 4 .please refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IRNZDGBcDQ
    Chala88
    Spectator
    I don't understand. In all websites in the world, when you are logged it doesn't load the login in every page you visit. Even in your website! This is very confusing and frustating to the clients. Is there a way to fix it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we looked into it its the scripts that is taking time to load . We beleive this can be prevented using cached scripts in browser . Please use wp rocket plugin and its browser caching feature or you can use any caching plugin to cache the resources . fastest cache plugin .
    Chala88
    Spectator
    Hi, I have varnish Cache (server cache) I setup a CDN I setup WP Rocket And even with this my score in page speed is 14/100
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi can you please share your site url and admin credentials to examine ?
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Logged status takes too much time’ is closed to new replies.