Login button Moved + Setup Menus in Admin Panel

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Login button Moved + Setup Menus in Admin Panel

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    encompasslife
    Participant
    For some unknown reason, the login button moved from the main menu to the top menu. Website 1. How do I move the login button to the right of the search field in main menu? 2. How do I remove the "Setup Menus in Admin Panel?
    Veronica
    hi this is because you have changed the header style now you need to change the header in which there is no top header as soon as you changed the header style from wp-admin>>appearance>>customizer>>header style
    encompasslife
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi this is happening due to elementor pro header footer , you might have added it at some point. Now I have deleted all the header templates in elementor pro theme builder. We need ftp creds to create a child theme with the transparent header as the main header so that elementor loads it properly .
    encompasslife
    Participant
    encompasslife
    Participant
    encompasslife
    Participant
    Any chance we can get assistance to resolve this weird issue? Greatly appreciate some assistance. We were planning to take the site live and then all of a sudden, the admin panel and a few other things changed. We didn't make any changes to cause this which is very odd considering I have built tons of websites on Wpress and never had this happen. It's been a few days and this is the only item holding up our ability to promote the site to production. Thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue is deeply conected with elementor custom header , we also dont know why its running its code when there is no header template present to override . Its forcefully calling the header.php file from theme where it should just let the control pass to theme for header is header is not customized . Applied transparent header template to your site .
    encompasslife
    Participant
    Alex, Thank you for removing the "setup admin panel" top menu. Did you get a chance to view the pages afterwards? Asking because now all of the banners/sliders in the header are now gone. How do we fix this?
    encompasslife
    Participant
    encompasslife
    Participant
    Nevermind. It seems during the fixes, you might have disabled revolution slider. It's now enabled and working. Somehow all of the colors and such also got changed... Applying changes now May reach out if I cannot resolve. Thanks again for the assist
    Veronica
    ok please let us know if you found any issues onwards.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Login button Moved + Setup Menus in Admin Panel’ is closed to new replies.