Login has an issue, we need to keep relogin even we just loggedin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Login has an issue, we need to keep relogin even we just loggedin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Spectator
    We noticed that after we login as instructor or admin or student, and if we browse other pages and if we want to click profile link it popups to sign in. But we already loggedin so we don't understand why it asking to sign in. In. out vibebp-settings, we set 30 mins. https://prnt.sc/wf9hkk But it seems does not work. In next next email i will share the login details of both admin and test instructor. Please have a look and test and let us know the fix. https://www.hublearn.com
    Adam
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adam
    Spectator
    also we noticed this issue. When someone signs up as instructor and they login to dashbaord first time, they dont see full menus which is left side of their dashboard. But After I change their member type as instructor in user->Extended profile-> Member type->Instructor and then only they see full dashboard and all the menus we setup for all instrcutors. https://prnt.sc/wf9ugd
    Diana
    Participant
    Adam
    Spectator
    okay but you missed the issue. After you login, you need to browse other page in menu and then click the login user name i.e. James... and then you will see it asking to login, it shows popup again to relogin. Basically, when you browse other pages and then if you click the login name link then it shows popup to login... Thats the issue. Also in you video, you click settings and it supposed to redirect to settings page of dashboard but it redirects to user profile page first, waits for few seconds and then suddenly it goes to dashboard, this is not good enough for user experience, we should inform user they need to wait or please fix the waiting issue. Why they have to wait? they click settings link they should straight away go to settings page of dashboard, same for if they click profile they should be there, why first their profile page and then redirects. Hope you understand. If not I will share a video.
    Adam
    Spectator
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/2260842?key=ba8da815386c21fa5db8bdd44944581d Still has some hiccup. I think scripts taking time load, before it loads if i click then shows popup, and after completely loaded the script then no popup. This is my assumption.
    Adam
    Spectator
    also after logs out from dashboard, i see this url https://www.hublearn.com/?vibebp_logout=1 is it possible to customise the vibebap_logout to rename something else?
    Diana
    Participant
    After you login, you need to browse other page in menu and then click the login user name i.e. James… and then you will see it asking to login, it shows popup again to relogin. ---> Caching issue, so it will take few seconds to detect that user is already logged in Also in you video, you click settings and it supposed to redirect to settings page of dashboard but it redirects to user profile page first ---> we created this as a default landing page. You can check in our demos as well, first it will jump on Profile Page and then it will open the clicked menu is it possible to customise the vibebap_logout to rename something else? ---> I need to check the code for this whether it is possible or not
    Adam
    Spectator
    1. but how can we bypass that login cache? We are not using any caching plugin. We have varnish and redis cache installed in our server. That's it. 2. Okay that how you designed. Fair enough. 3. its not major issue but it would be good for our branding purposes.
    Diana
    Participant
    Adam
    Spectator
    Is it possible to have a message while switching from profile page to dashboard? As you know after login, you can click profile link and it goes initially on profile page and then redirects to dashboard. So we are thinking cusotmer may be confused why they are redirecting to dashboard from profile page, so if we could put a message like please wait... we are loading your dashboard or some kind of loading icon or whatever to make the customer understand that they have to wait before they see their dashboard.
    Adam
    Spectator
    is there any shortcode for login popup to embed into page? I don't want popup,i want to embed the login code into a page.
    Chala88
    Spectator
    After you login, you need to browse other page in menu and then click the login user name i.e. James… and then you will see it asking to login, it shows popup again to relogin.
    I have this issue too. How resolve it?
    Diana
    Participant
    @chala88, Synchronize vibebp with wp login is not enabled due to which it was not working. Enable this settting from wp-admin > Vibebp - Settings @Adam, No, right now there is nothing to show like please wait..,or some kind of popup message because the menu which is clicked is load within a few seconds so we don't think that there should be a waiting message
    Adam
    Spectator
    few seconds ... ? Are you guys okay? This is 2021. Not 1990. We don't talk in seconds we talk in milliseconds. Also in user experience perspective this is wrong, user first is redirected to profile page and then suddenly it redirects them to their dashboard profile page. You make user confuse. Think as customer not as always developer. Also in your PWA site i see they implemented please wait while they redirecting me to dashboard. See this: https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/2348407?key=ca59cfb09a2230b801d82c191c7ceed9
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Login has an issue, we need to keep relogin even we just loggedin’ is closed to new replies.