Login link at top right do not work after theme updated to WPLMS 4.0

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Login link at top right do not work after theme updated to WPLMS 4.0

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sajjat
    Participant
    Hi, mysite: www.super30bangladesh.com I updated the theme to 4.0 and getting following error: 1) no one can login as the login link at Top Right do not work 2) I get this massage: <span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">To migrate to 4.0 framework. Please deactivate plugins VibeCourseModule, Vibe CustomTypes, VibeShortcodes, WPLMS Dashboard,WPLMS Assignments, WPLMS Front End</span> but in I deactivate <span style="color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Vibe CustomTypes, VibeShortcodes <span style="text-decoration: underline;">my full site with work show CRITICAL ERROR</span></span> i have to work 5 hrs to restore backup to restore the site losing 12 hr data .... please give a proper guide line how to do it .....
    sajjat
    Participant
    URGENT  URGENT  URGENT Note: <strong style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">The top write link do not work even if we login using manual link thus the user log in , can not find their dashboard link, course link or notification link that comes up in the popup box     
    sajjat
    Participant
    it is solved .... 
    Scott Lang
    Ok If you have any issue please create a different topic.
    wiebkewetzel
    Spectator
    Hello Sajjat, how did you solve these issues? I am having them as well. Thanks, Wiebke
    Scott Lang
    @wiebkewetzel We are unable to login to your site using your previous given credential to show issues. We recommend to create a new topic and share your site admin-credential and FTP details in private reply.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Login link at top right do not work after theme updated to WPLMS 4.0’ is closed to new replies.