Login Pop Up for Custom Button

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Login Pop Up for Custom Button

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we add all kinds of supports as we can in theme . Please just look at the list of features we offer at $69 . the thing is popup is possible but you need to change your home page customization approach for this . The popup html appears in the header itself . therefore the javascript code is working but its not working as there is no popup present as there is no header called on the custom page template your cretaed with child theme . To have the popup you need to call the header in your custom home page template and hide it using this css : .home header {visibility:hidden;}   div#vibe_bp_login{visibility:visible;}
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MzPlatinum
    Participant
    Hi Diana and Alex, Although it's been quite a bit of time, I did get this to work with your help. Thrive Themes overwrites the header and footer when you use one of their landing pages. It took some time before I could gear up enough patience to circle back to this particular issue...and basically rebuild my homepage, using a page from the theme instead. Thank you for your help. Please mark this as resolved :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @MzPlatinum, Thanks for updating us that this is resolved. Closing this topic then
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Login Pop Up for Custom Button’ is closed to new replies.