Login problem as an instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Login problem as an instructor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Dear all, When an instructor tries to log in, the site displays a blank page. When I refresh it, the login page shows and when I retry to log in, the following error message appears:   <b>Warning</b>: array_search() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in <b>/home4/roath/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mojo-marketplace-wp-plugin/inc/menu.php</b> on line <b>42</b> <b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/roatherino/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mojo-marketplace-wp-plugin/inc/menu.php:42) in <b>/home4/roath/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php</b> on line <b>1114</b> <b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/roatherino/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mojo-marketplace-wp-plugin/inc/menu.php:42) in <b>/home4/roath/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php</b> on line <b>1216</b>   Thank you for your help. Regards, Rodrigo
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please change Instructor login Redirect to Home Page and then login again. If still it does not works then share your site URL and Admin Credentials with us. To do this Go to wp-admin -> LMS -> Settings -> General -> Instructor login Redirect. Refer : http://prntscr.com/hwer31
    roath
    Spectator
    Thank you, Mark. It worked! This issue only occurred when I tried to login as an instructor. When logging in as a student everything goes well, even with the "default" configuration on <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wp-admin -> LMS -> Settings -> General -> Student login Redirect.</span> Now that I could log in as a instructor, I noticed another error: once logged in, when I choose "PANEL" to go to the instructor dashboard, i get a "Page not found" error. The same occurs when logged as an student or as an administrator. Do you know how I can fix it? Thank you again in advance. Best regards, Rodrigo    
    roath
    Spectator
    I've just activated the plugin WPLMS dashboard and it worked. Thank you. Rodrigo
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Login problem as an instructor’ is closed to new replies.