Login Problem to wplms.io

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Login Problem to wplms.io

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mojtabarahimi
    Participant
    Hi, recently I purchase Custom Learning Paths addon. Now I want to download the latest version, but I can log in into wplms.io to get the download link. I tried with any password as I remember and also password for wplms forum, but wasn't successful. Also request several time for forgot password email, but didn't receive any email messages! I think maybe hotmail blocked wplms emails. I don't know what should I do or how can I restore my password. Can you please help me? I purchased custom learning paths with same email as my username here in the forum. Just @hotmail.com to it. Please advice Thanks
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mojtabarahimi
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    Mojtabarahimi
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I was able to login. Can you please advice where can I found my license after login into my account. OK, I'll create another topic for the custom learning paths issue. Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    If you purchased the addon from wplms.io then you will find it in from Profile Section > My Account
    alexsugianto
    Participant
    Hi, I also just bought plugins, I received no email after my paypal is charged. I also cannot change passwords. Alexander
    Veronica
    hi @alexsugianto I would like to request you that please create a new topic as we can't continue on someone's topic
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Login Problem to wplms.io’ is closed to new replies.