login process and course deletion

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues login process and course deletion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    abccollege
    Spectator
    1. During the logging process on some devices, the page freezes at the person's own account, with an url begins with "/members-directory/username", (once logged in, the user should see their dashboards, but now they will freeze on this page with the avatar, name and some basic information). I am using buddypress single page, what should I do to resolve this problem, and make the logging process more smooth? 2. how do instructors delete courses in the front-end? 3. it seems that my website doesn't work properly on ipads. e.g. for the dashboard page, the bottom of the page is trimmed, they cannot see the log out button on the left sidebar, nor can they see the load more button on the right.
    Veronica
    hi for 1... can you please share the exact video so we can replicate it for 2... in version 4 there is no option available in front end for 3... if you have styling related queries then please create a topic in the styling section so you will get a more appropriate solution always create topic section-wise for better solutions
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘login process and course deletion’ is closed to new replies.