Login redirect of Instructor and Student

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Login redirect of Instructor and Student

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    amitraj22
    Participant
    Hi, I have tried assigning each member a different member type and a separate dashboard and I have tried default dashboard for both. The problem is in both cases is dashboard doesn't load. For example: if student logs in while the default dashboard is active, student gets redirected to a blank pahe and the url is domain.com/members-directory/user-name/# Now, I have to go to domain.com/memebers-directory/ and select my user to go to dashboard. Which is not user friendly. Please provide a solution for this. Best Regards!
    Veronica
    hi, are you talking about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El7UdRb8i5M make sure you have followed this tip properly and if still not working then please share a video with us of the issue we will check it
    amitraj22
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, I followed this tutorial and I also tried the default features. User get's redirected to the link/url but dashboard does not. If I login from wp-login, user get's redirected to dashboard link and dashboard loads perfectly for student, instructor and admin.
    Diana
    Participant
    Login Redirect was an issue before but it is fixed in the updated version so make sure you have everything updated. If still it not works then do share site URL with admin credentials here to check this at your end But make sure to mark your reply as private
    register25
    Spectator
    Have same issue. After login users redirected to blank pages. Doesnt matter if i choose redirect to profile or course page. How i can fix it?
    Veronica
    hi @register25 We cannot ask for your credentials here because this topic is created ny another user So I request you to create a new topic On your topic share the site URL with admin credentials in a private reply. And the screen recording as well to replicate the issue
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Login redirect of Instructor and Student’ is closed to new replies.