Login Redirect URL – Wrong link

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Login Redirect URL – Wrong link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    after log in, my site shows like: domain.com/?1 I don't know what error is it. Please help me. My website: https://arteracenter.com user: demo pass: doan -- I test some case: turn off some plugin. but it still does not working. And I use Nextend Social plugin, it works well, but login popup is not.
    Diana
    Participant
    @vothanhtuan2411992 This is not actually an error. We have changed this functionality in our previous update. So whenever a user is logged in to your site. It will add "1" in the url.
    My website is version 3.7 (lastest). How can I fix it ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @vothanhtuan2411992 Yes, in the updated version the URL will be generated like this.  
    Dear Diana, I visit your website demo wplms.io/demos/demo10/ and I try to sign up an account, after that I log in. it doesn't show ?1 after domain. How can I fix it on my website ? Please help. Thanks alot
    Diana
    Participant
    @vothanhtuan2411992 We have added this feature due to caching. Users face this issue that even they are logged in they are not showing as a logged in user. To differentiate whether a user is logged in or not we have added this in the URL which means now the call triggers and the user is logged in We don't have any filter there on which I can share a custom code to revert it back. Yes, On our site we didn't add this code with the released update . That's why it is not showing Apologies for this
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Login Redirect URL – Wrong link’ is closed to new replies.