Login trigger menu to right sidebar

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Login trigger menu to right sidebar

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi there, I am using the app style header. I really like it though I am trying to op up the sidebar that gets visible once you click the buddypress avatar to the right side. At present it pushes the site away and shows the sidebar on the left. I want it to push the site away and show the sidebar on the right. It looks like this is some jquery of javascript funcitonality on the #login_trigger. Though I cannot find it anywhere. How to fix this? Kind regards
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry this is not available in wplms. We generate this DOM in the left side only as the right side is reserved for the mobile menu. We have already added mobile menu to the right side therefore we cannot show it on the left side, if we do then it will cause issues with mobile menu.  
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi thanks for the reply! That is too bad. In which file is this defined? I would love to check how it looks if a turn them around. Kind regards,
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The template for app header comes from wplms->header-app.php file.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Thanks! I found that, but i couldn't find where it is defined that the site is pushed away to make room for the login sidebar. Where is that defined?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, When its clicked the class is added and then using css we show the content inside it.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Thanks. I have let it go, it gets to complex. What is easier and less heavy is to make the link directly send the user on click it its account (instead of showing menu first). I tried to find the PHP code for this but cannot find it. So what I want is PHP code that gives dynamic link to my courses. So when clicking name/avatar user is redirected to my courses page instead of showing the dropdown menu first. How to do this? Or where to find the function?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Its better to add the link in the menu, you can add the my courses link in the menu, refer: http://prntscr.com/g9lkln
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Login trigger menu to right sidebar’ is closed to new replies.