Login window style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Login window style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    milla202012
    Participant
    Hi. I'm using fullscreen login window. I'd like to change the inner rectangle background from black to lightgray and I also want to change the size and color of question icon between username and password fields. Currently the initial color of icon is blue and it becomes gray on mouse hover. It's almost invisible on black background.   Thank you!
    Ava
    Hi milla202012 Please add the below custom Css code to wp-admin > WPLMS > Miscellaneous > Custom CSS   .logged-out #vibe_bp_login .fullscreen_login #vbp-login-form { background: lightgray !important; } #vibe_bp_login #vbp-login-form label>a { color:#444 !important; }
    milla202012
    Participant
    Hi. No, it doesn't work. Check it here www.etude.club. Try to login, please. Best regards
    Ava
    Hi milla202012   Please add the below custom Css code  with style tag to wp-admin > wplms > footer > Google Analytics Code >  <style> .logged-out #vibe_bp_login .fullscreen_login #vbp-login-form { background: lightgray !important; } #vibe_bp_login #vbp-login-form label>a { color:#444 !important; } <style>   If this still not resolves for you, please share your credentials in private message as your previous credentials were not working.
    milla202012
    Participant
    Yes, it helps. Thank you!
    Ava
    Oh great !! Thanks for Confirming. I am closing this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Login window style’ is closed to new replies.