LOST ACCESS TO PREVIOUS PURCHASE

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting LOST ACCESS TO PREVIOUS PURCHASE

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi, i'm having a big problem. When students buy courses, and then in the future buy a membership... when they opt-out of the membership, they loss access to previuos paid courses. How can i configure the theme so they still have access to previous paid courses? Thanks.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    I think you're reported this issue previously as well. This remains an unresolved issue as of now. We are tracking the purchase and subscription method in the activity section, so technically it may be possible to detect past purchase of the user in a course and not remove that user. However, I must share that performing such a query comes at a cost, because we will be scanning the activity, re-calculating the Course expiration time from the time the activity was recorded and then remove the user from the course or not. We in no way will add this to the core because this automation is expensive for server. But if you want we can check for a solution and share a tip with you.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘LOST ACCESS TO PREVIOUS PURCHASE’ is closed to new replies.