Lost Course Details

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Lost Course Details

Tagged: ,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    We're having an issue with Course Detail on our site. About a week ago the details moved from Course Detail - Home to Course Detail - Drive. Before we could fix this we had an apache issue that forced us to move server. Although the site is working we have a few small niggles.  One of them is that course details are not still displaying on Course Detail - Home The site in question is nilc.co.uk
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I saw your website and the details are present in the course detail section, refer: http://prntscr.com/adfq9d Drive is the course drive where you share the files.
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan - I think we might be at cross purposes, If from the home page I follow the sequence on our main menu of Training Courses>Microsoft Office 2016> and then on Office 2016 landing page I select a course (for example Microsoft Office Excel 2016 ) I come to the page http://nilc.co.uk/course/microsoft-office-excel-2016/ You come to a page with the course title and price. However we have a large amount of text and images that describe this course. This exists in our LMS as a course - but the details are not being driven to the page. That's the problem I'm trying to solve   Thanks Rob  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This happens due to permalinks issue. Please try re-saving the permalinks from wp-admin->settings->permalinks.
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan Apologies in the time taken to get back to you - we had some server issues that have now been resolved. We've tried resaving our permalinks several times - but had no luck. Any other ideas on resolving this   Thanks Rob
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your setup. PS:Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan Thank you for this - the details are Login at: http://nilc.co.uk/wp-login.php Username: SupportAdmin Password: s0b!bs6k2I&Zvk)tpyqFUFJH Many thanks Rob  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I saw that your basic settings were missing, buddypress components were disabled and no pages were set in the wplms option panel and the buddypress pages. I have set the pages and enabled the components, re-saved permalinks and still the issue remains. I also noticed that your theme is not updated and the plugins are updated. This might be the reason of the issue. Please update your theme to the latest version.  

Latest Versions

• WPLMS v 2.0.7
    • Vibe Course Module v 2.0.7.1
    • Vibe Custom Types v 2.0.7.1
    • Vibe Shortcodes v 2.0.7
    • WPLMS Dashboard v 2.0.7
    • WPLMS Assignment v 2.0.7
    • WPLMS Front End v 2.0.7.1
    • WPLMS EventOn v 2.0.7
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan thanks for this I've updated the theme to the latest downloadable version from themeforet and re-saved the permalinks. Unfortunately the problem is persisting Could you take another look please    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I looked into your site again, and its really strange your default course layout is not working properly. Please try copying the course folder from the default theme to your child theme. If this doesn't help then you can change the course layout  from default to whatever you like, because I checked the other layouts are working fine on your site. To change the layout, go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->layouts->course layout.
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Hi Latiyan Your suggestions worked a treat - and we are using one of the alternative layouts as on reflection - it fits the site better. One final question on this - we previously had placed code in the Custom CSS area to not display the number of students of review * rating.  We still have that code in place but ever since we had this problem and fixed it - it does not seem to be removing these items Any idea?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can try using this custom css:
    .single-course div#item-meta {
    display: none;
    }
    RobDavies
    Spectator
    Latiyan - thank you that is perfection   Rob
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Lost Course Details’ is closed to new replies.