Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nakshatragupta
    Participant
    Hello ! I am facing this issue - if someone register to my site or reset the password, forget the password...all the automated mails are sent from : '[email protected]' I want the mail should be sent from '[email protected]' this is my business mail. so how to resolve this problem ? Please its very Urgent resolve it. Regards!
    nakshatragupta
    Participant
    mayorsourcing
    Spectator
    hi, i am facing the same problem and i already tried your suggestion, but it seems doesn't work for me.... how about any other way please?  
    Diana
    Participant
    Please try adding the given code in your wp-admin > plugins > editor > wplms-customizer.php file at the end before "?>" in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wp_mail_from', 'new_mail_fromqw'); add_filter('wp_mail_from_name', 'new_mail_from_nameqw'); function new_mail_fromqw($old) { return '[email protected]'; } function new_mail_from_nameqw($old) { return 'site name'; } Change the site name and [email protected] according to your requirement and check again
    spyboys
    Spectator
    Hi i have a problem my mail are going into spam and i try all possible methods but till is not working i use wp-mail SMTP,post-SMTP plugins to slove those problem but i can not able to slove the problem check this screenshot-->https://prnt.sc/snvo65
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, This is a server specific issue, because wplms just sends the email and then its the server who sends the email to your inbox or spam folder. This is not related to wplms theme, so try contacting your webhost on this. There is nothing to do with coding One more thing, I want to mention is please do not post on  other's topic
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)