mailchimp group set depending on language

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting mailchimp group set depending on language

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello, I'm trying to make that people that check the box are subscribed to the good group in mailchimp depending on the language( I use wpml) : so I found the code of the checkbox in class.init.php of your plugin Can you help me to add the good code to put a select box that select the good mailchimp group ??? and maybe to make that with a hook instead of editing the file ? thanks in advance ! I Tried to add that, but it doesn't seems to work: https://prnt.sc/rji5yg (Sorry I can't put code here)...
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, Oh...great..!! you found the code. But unfortunately, we don't have any filter hook there on which I can write custom code on the basis of site language this code will show: subscribe to our newsletter checkbox You want that this checkbox will be visible according to the site language For that purpose, I will need your cpanel credentials, as well as admin credentials in a private reply. I have to add the code in the main plugin manually
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello ! yes I found the code.. but what I want to achieve in this thread is to assign the subscriber to a mailchimp group depending on language... for instance something like that: if LANGUAGE="fr" mailchimp_groupid=40546 else if LANGUAGE="fr" mailchimp_groupid=65054 do you think it's possible ?? thanks !
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLeBus, The code you found is actually for showing the checkbox which shows Subscribe to our newsletter You can try this if it works for you: https://www.mc4wp.com/kb/set-mailchimp-list-based-site-language/ Actually in our code I don't have any hook there on which I can write custom code which will check the site language. If this works for you otherwise I have to check in the plugin This function on which we have to add code: add_subscribe_mailchimp
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello ! if it's possible it could be great, it's ok for the group selection I did it, I just need to send the info about the group to mailchimp when form is sent.. this is what I did https://codeshare.io/5XVPAz So I need to pass the right infos to mailchip but I don't know now how to do this, is it in your function add_subscribe_mailchimp() ?? what should I add ? thanks in advance ! :)
    Diana
    Participant
    @StudioLebus It's really great that atleast you tried. I appreciate your effort but this is not how it work. Let me check if I can do some magic. Will post here by today
    StudioLeBus
    Participant
    Hello ! any chance to have the magic this week ?? thanks... :)
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘mailchimp group set depending on language’ is closed to new replies.