Mailchimp Groups synchronization not working

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Mailchimp Mailchimp Groups synchronization not working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    We followed the instructions as per the video. However when we try to generate the groups, the process keeps running but the subscribers are not getting synchronized. However the groups got created as per the number of courses. Also some subscribers are getting added to some groups; however not all course members are getting synchronized.   Kindly assist.   Regards   ERPWebTutor Support
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can go to wp-admin->lms->mailchimp, and click on sync button to syncronise the list. Please make sure it may take some time to reflect the changes by mailchimp. Let me know if this helps.
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    We have waited for hours but the process didn't complete and the groups remained incomplete in mailchimp.   Please suggest.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check if there is some error in the ajax call. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, while I was debugging this in your site, I found that although the API calls to mailchimp are going successfully the ajax calls for sending the data are breaking in between. http://prntscr.com/e28nng Which stops all the progress in between and no matter how much you wait it will not finish because it has been truncated by a background process. Since all 5XX errors are recorded in server, we need to check the PHP error log in your server for further information on this. Alternatively, you can also give us FTP credentials and in case this is a live site, also mention the time during which we can debug your site for this.  
    erpwebtutor
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mailchimp Groups synchronization not working’ is closed to new replies.