MAILS OF NOTIFICATIONS ARE NOT SENT

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues MAILS OF NOTIFICATIONS ARE NOT SENT

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gielsb
    Participant
    WPLMS sends the registration mail well. Emails in "LMS -> Configuration -> Touch Points" are not sent. Notification and Email are all activated. The Message option is not active. Can you help me please.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please check if there is an email template present for the touch point for email .click on edit email template and check if there is an email present  . refer : http://prntscr.com/idlfv1   To make messages activate please enable "Private messaging " component from wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> components .   Also check if forget password emails are sending out from system or not ?
    gielsb
    Participant
    Hi Alex, thanks for your answer. 1) Yes the email template is present.  By exemple in "Course Subscribed".  Is This email sent when the user signs up for a free course?  Maybe I'm wrong with the concept 2) Solved. Thanks 3) Yes, the forget password emails are sending out You can try to register in this FREE course  C1801 Laboratorios con WorkStation, in www.educait.es I hope your help. Thanks a lot  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay yes I replicated the issue. To check this further I would need your valid admin credentials . PS : please share them in private reply .
    gielsb
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I checked this and finally an email landed in my mail box for course subscribe . refer : http://prntscr.com/iemag1  I guess for free course its not triggering the email . SO I enabled "Disable Auto allocation of Free courses " form lms -> settings and this shows "take this course" on free courses also on upon clicking on which course is subscribed to user .
    gielsb
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Actually it is working even when you disable "Disable Auto allocation of Free courses " from lms -> settings .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘MAILS OF NOTIFICATIONS ARE NOT SENT’ is closed to new replies.