Main image + colour

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Main image + colour

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SystemaBrazil
    Spectator
    Hello, Is it possible to change the size of the main image in the post? Or maybe don't show it in the beggining of the text? https://prnt.sc/gnjn9v And also I'm using the demo3 in one site and I would like to know if it's possible to change de colour and make the box go down a little so it doesn't overlay the revolution slider (https://prnt.sc/gnjpbi) Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes you can change the layout of the blog, simply edit the blog page in the backend and then change the blog template. There are 3 blog templates and we only show the large image in one blog template the other two templates has smaller images. ----------------- Yes the block is shown over the slider by using custom css in the page builder block. Simply edit the page in backend and go to page builder section, now edit the second block and remove the custom css in the advanced settings responsible for the overlapping.
    SystemaBrazil
    Spectator
    Hi, It's not the blog page I want to change, but the post image itself. When I change the  blog layout it only chage the page were the posts are. ____ I've missed the advanced settings. Thanks it worked
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, try adding the bellow css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .single-post .featured img {width: 100%;} By default the width is 100%, you can change it to 50% if you want, you can also add height with the width and give the height in px if you want.
    SystemaBrazil
    Spectator
    Hello Latiyan, Thanks that's exectaly what I wanted! Just wanted to check one more thing about this. Is it possible to center the image? I've looked it up in the internet and found this alternative <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Inconsolata, Consolas, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', monospace; font-size: 15px; background-color: #f9f9f9;">.single-post .featured img {width: 100%;</span><span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Inconsolata, Consolas, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', monospace;"><span style="font-size: 15px;">text-align:center;</span></span><span style="background-color: #f9f9f9; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Inconsolata, Consolas, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', monospace; font-size: 15px;">}</span> but didn't worked (I've also tried this: <span style="background-color: #f2f4f5; color: #222222;">margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto ) </span> could you please suggest a css code ? Thanks a lot!!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, In the same css you can add margin-left, for example: .single-post .featured imag {margin-left:200px;}
    SystemaBrazil
    Spectator
    Perfect! Thanks a lot!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Main image + colour’ is closed to new replies.