MainSidebar not working.

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues MainSidebar not working.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tsungyu
    Participant
    I have set MainSidebar correctly in blog page, but showing on strange place. Doesn't show correctly on the rightside. https://prnt.sc/ua2uzp
    tsungyu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Can you share blog page url, i will see which blog page has this issue, And please check everything should be update according to current theme version, Thanks,
    tsungyu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You template is outdated.The Bootstrap 4 requires a row element which is missing in your template here : https://prnt.sc/ub9xfa Can you please tell us how you created this page. because I do not see any page tempalte assigned to it and it shows that it has been created by elementor There is also a possibility that may be a cached page in your site because I checked all the theme templates and all have row element in the HTML structure which is missing in your site.
    tsungyu
    Participant
    I don't know how I created this page, every page became strange after I updated 4.0. I have tried so many times to import your demo content follow your guides and suggestions but all failed. Is it possible help create those pages for me? blog page All course page course page The same with academy demo. Over two weeks...still cannot fix my site, almost losing confidence and patience... I'm using WPLMS so many years, and very suitable for my needs, but too many bug and instability, that is way I'm worry about introducing to others in my country. Although I have started looking for new wordpress LMS solutions, but I'm still looking forward to your helping and solve my all problems.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issues was appearing because of your learnpress plugin as activated . Please check now all courses page,single course pages begin to load .
    tsungyu
    Participant
    Thanks for your help, it's working pretty fine now, thanks a lot.
    Veronica
    ok as you have confirmed here closing this topic thanks
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘MainSidebar not working.’ is closed to new replies.