Make instructor button missing

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Make instructor button missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bassman2112
    Participant
    Hello, I am using ninja form and I added instructor ninja formid in LMS>Settings> instructor ninja form id but when seeing submission (Forms > submission ) there is no make instructor link available
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please try it with a new user, try creating a new user and test it with that user. Let me know if it works.
    bassman2112
    Participant
    I tried everything but nothing helped me out. Please help as I need to complete some feature there.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok please share your admin credentials and site url to check this at your end . PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    bassman2112
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it seems like you have migrated to the Ninja forms 3 and in ninja forms 3 seems like they have removed the filter that we were using to show the make Instructor button . So I roll back from ninja forms settings and make instructor button began to show but this removed your existing Ninja forms . so create a new one and test this without migrating to ninja forms 3 . I have tested this on my test site . Also adding this to issue log . We will be making our make instructor feature compatible with the Ninja forms 3. Thanks for reporting this to us . track : https://trello.com/c/waFkg18J
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Make instructor button missing’ is closed to new replies.