Make The Course Page Full Width

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Make The Course Page Full Width

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Is it possible to make the course page full width (attached screenshot).  Currently the full description area is very narrow and I would like the page to be more readable. Thanks!
    sandy
    Sorry, the attachment is not visible. Can you please share it via http://prntscr.com
    fuadmurad
    Spectator
    Sure here you go http://prnt.sc/c6mt4l So basically I just want the middle section to be wide and basically make this a full width page so that the content is not so narrow and is easier to read. Also, is it possible to remove the course title in the course tabs sidebar on the left?  I don't want the title to appear under the course image. Thanks again!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can try changing the course layout, go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->layouts->course layout, and change it to say c2. It will make the course description wider and will move the left sidebar to the top. Or you can try other course layouts if you like. Let me know if this helps.
    Stylos
    Spectator
    1. Is there a way to have the Curriculum course-status-pages (the content of the curriculum units and the left sidebar) full width. How can one accomplish this task. I am referring here to the DEFAULT (child) theme! Pleaes see attached screenshots.   2. Is there a (child) theme with such layout Thanks    
    Stylos
    Spectator
    Sorry, there is a mistake in the description in the first screenshot: Of course I mean "... move the "... left colum to the far LEFT side" and the right side bar "...to the far RIGHT"
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can achieve this by changing the theme layout, go to appearance->customize->layouts->theme layout, and change it to fluid.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Make The Course Page Full Width’ is closed to new replies.