Mandatory question in Quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mandatory question in Quiz

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mine-class
    Participant
    Hi, is it possible to mark mandatory question to pass a quiz? For example, we hace a quiz of 10 question and aditional to have an 90% to pass we need that some question are marked at correct to pass. Hope i explained properly.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I got your point You can use pass fail shortcode https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quiz-passing-score/ Right now, we have only this
    mine-class
    Participant
    Hi, we are using this feature but what we need is to set mandatory question to pass the exam, thats currently not possible? Can you develop that feature for us?
    Diana
    Participant
    You can hire a freelancer for that, We can't accept any customization request right now
    mine-class
    Participant
    Can you recomend me a freelancer?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    You can try setting the marks of the quiz so that user has to correctly answer the mandatory questions. For example : A quiz has passing score of 8 out of 11 max marks with 5 question count. Question 1 : Mandatory : 4 marks Question 2 : 1 marks Question 3 : Mandatory : 4 marks question 4: 1 marks question 5 : 1 marks this way the user has to mark the 2 questions correctly in order to pass the quiz.
    mine-class
    Participant
    Hi, is it possible to make a custom development to have mandatory question at the quizzes?
    Veronica
    hi this functionality is not available if you want then you can create a feature request from here: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ on the basis of upvotes, we can take that into the consideration
    mine-class
    Participant
    Hi Verónica We are kinda needing this a little bit urgent, so we were wondering if you could help us with a custom development (with payment of course) instead of a new public feature . Is this possible? Thnaks
    Veronica
    hi I have just confirmed this this is not possible
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Mandatory question in Quiz’ is closed to new replies.