Mandatotry field in Front end course upload

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mandatotry field in Front end course upload

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rajamohammed
    Spectator
    Hi , i want to mark certain fields as mandatory in front-end course creation like the Course name is now set as mandatory.  kindly let me know the code js/php which validates the fields so that i can customize them and add some more rules to validate them .
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rajamohammed
    Spectator
    This is very rudimentary validation anyone with instructor account can easily spam the site :( you have any other better validation in place ? The title validation is not available while editing the course.
    rajamohammed
    Spectator
    I need the user to fill course title, course images , course duration and unite unit duration as necessary fields could you send me a code snippet for this ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @rajamohammed What kind of validation you want to add on the fields. So I can assist you better
    rajamohammed
    Spectator
    I want to make the fields required by default
    Diana
    Participant
    @rajamohammed, This can be possible using javascript code. Do you want description tab also as a required field? Let me know so I'll share the javascript code to achieve this. So that you can take it as a reference and add validations on other fields
    rajamohammed
    Spectator
    Yes Description, Course image, Course duration, Unit Duration All should be a Compulsory field.
    Diana
    Participant
    @rajamohammed, Okay, Wait for my next reply
    rajamohammed
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Any update ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @rajamohammed, <script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ jQuery('#create_course_action').click(function(event){ var featuredimage=$('#course-image').val(); if(featuredimage == '' || /ENTER COURSE IMAGE/i.test(featuredimage)){ alert("Hii"); return; } } }); <script> Paste this code in wp-admin > WPLMS > Footer > Google Analytics Code This will work when your course image is empty
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Mandatotry field in Front end course upload’ is closed to new replies.