Many problems with the site

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Many problems with the site

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    Follow the discussion with Logan. Post reinstallation. Site ecoleespagnol.com

https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/all-courses-not-showing/   Update latest version WP 5.2.1 or it is better not. Update all plugins or better not. Switch the site in French Lost my pages (home page and about)   Change all the green color for #1e73be (Blue) My original question changing the top green design to follow our blue theme.   Actual Home pages How to add How to add more price   Blog How to filter base on tag (language or )   EventON not effective. Define the page for buddydrive (upload and download)   All confguration point to your site   Contcat us delete the map. Always get the error can't load google maps correctly.   Footer error in the menu [{{{site.name}}}] {{poster.name} events pages Error [add_eventon_dv cal_id=”234″ show_et_ft_img=”yes” ft_event_priority=”yes” day_incre=”1″ ]  
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

Hello,

this is really a long list:

- Update latest version WP 5.2.1 or it is better not.:

no need to update.

- Update all plugins or better not.:

only wplms plugin needs an update.

- Switch the site in French

yes go to wp-admin >> settings >> general setting >> site language >> french.

-Lost my pages (home page and about)

you have to create them again. add new pages from wp-admin >> pages >> add new.

- Change all the green color for #1e73be (Blue)

• done.
    logan
    i have added this code in your custom css. .home-page .hero-img-overlay {background-image: linear-gradient(135deg,rgb(59, 134, 134) 0%, #22d5db 100%);} .home-page .testimonial-content:before{color:#22d5db !important; border-color:#22d5db !important;} .home-page .taxonomy_carousel a.term_block .term_name:before {background-image: linear-gradient(135deg,#22d5db 0%, #1e73be 100%);} .home-page .demo_pricing_table_column h3 {background:#22d5db !important;} .home-page h4.footertitle {border-color: #22d5db !important;}
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
      hello, let me explain the whole case. if we apply some special styling effects on the elements or blocks which is not included in the page builder then we have to write new codes. the first page of the demo is created like this. we could go through the searching those codes into the hundred lines of code or simply write new that will override the older one. it saves time. i have shared it with you because my intention was to help others if they are facing the same issue. as you know your server is not strong enough. it got corrupted two times in a row. i would suggest you to switch the fast hosting server like wp-engine.
    as i have told you many time list down
    1. issue 1
    2. issue 2
    3. issue 3
    4. issue 4
    with proper screenshot and demarcation with page link so that i can fix this in one shot.
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
    AkPdionne
    Participant
    logan
    Hello, Here is tutorial to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2duH-5Urx80
    here is mega menu tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKz5dDjWu5M  
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Many problems with the site’ is closed to new replies.