Mark complete unit after open it

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Mark complete unit after open it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lepeolmedo
    Spectator
    Hi, I need to mark the unit automatically complete if the user open it. I used this code in WPLMS Customizer but is not working: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-mark-unit-complete-when-open/ How can I do it? I am on v4.
    Diana
    Participant
    This feature is not available in v4 right now
    lepeolmedo
    Spectator
    Ok. Can you consider adding it? It's way more practical for students, and help us in our refund policy when made our page with v3 "no more than 50% course done". Thanks.
    Diana
    Participant
    We are slowly adding the existing features which was in v3 to v4 (Which were really important). That's why we will add this for sure, but it will take time.
    molinajp
    Participant
    Same problema. Could you consider this functionality? Was working ok in 3.9 and after the update its not working.
    Diana
    Participant
    @molinajp Yes this was working in v3 but this is not compatible with v4 right now and that's why legacy written besides that setting
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi Diana whats does it mean " that’s why legacy written besides that setting" When will be this fixed in v4? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi in wplms V4 its not needed , now unit completes when user scrolls to the end or watch the whole video automatically(this can be enabled from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager -> media lock) . refer : http://somup.com/creYlYbrNN PS: update wplms plugin to latest 1.5.4.2+ .
    molinajp
    Participant
    Hi Alex, updated.
    Diana
    Participant
    Issue Fixed? Or still facing issue? If you are still facing the issue then do share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Mark complete unit after open it’ is closed to new replies.