Marked Answer not at quiz resuts

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Marked Answer not at quiz resuts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    smierdink
    Spectator
    Dear mr The given answers are visible in the comments but still not visible in the checked answers! I already checked the topis on the forum <h1 class="entry-title">"</h1> <h1 class="entry-title">Quiz not working, not saving answers"</h1> Best regards Sander
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Can you please share the quiz url and the admin credentials with us to  check the issue on your setup. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    smierdink
    Spectator
    http://betaidacademy.com/course-status/ U: TempAdmin P: bcZXko04!7UBTIQ)m3ObA)f) Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay i checked your site and found that you have the Groups plugin enabled in your site . Now when you have created your questions some capability is set in these questions which is restricting to access the content of the question . So when i deactivated the Groups plugin the results showed just fine as they should . refer screenshot in private reply . So please try to contact the groups plugin support or author to remove the restrictions on questions post type completely .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    smierdink
    Spectator
    Thank you, I'm happy!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so closing the topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Marked Answer not at quiz resuts’ is closed to new replies.