Marked answers are not available

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Marked answers are not available

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you are right its mostly the display parts but when we enrolled it in V4 , we realized that there are some couple of queries we need to change .It kind of huge for us to check each and every use case .
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex can you send me development bundle files for react js which are not delivered with theme. So I can fix it myself. I have fixed it in PHP. Just need to fix it in react js.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry we cannot share the source code files due to our strict company policies. However I will be sharing the build file with this -ve marking support
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex when you will give me -ve marking script. If you cant share source code then don't come back with excuse of v4. We are already on production mode. If student see results are mismatching then it will be really big embarrassment for me & my client. I need it on priority.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi please provide us some time we are working on it .As I said there are some check need to check in V3 version . After that we ourself will released the update of vibe course module or provide the new plugin to you .
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Can you please provide me some timeline?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    already released 3.9.9.7 update of vibe course module 2 days before with -ve marking support
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @alex I checked my website dashboard but I could not found updates for Vibe Course Module. It still shows same 3.9.9.6 Can you tell when it will be visible in updates Or any alternate way to download it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    hi please check now update should be there .
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    Hi @alex Yet there is one more mistake on results on dashboard. See screenshot https://prnt.sc/xpzebd Can you introduce filter like this at line no 2916 $sum = apply_filters('vibe_marks_roundoff',($sum+intval($question['marks'])),$sum,$question['marks']); Same present on line no 3120
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi thanks for the feedback but you have not share the file in which this has to be checked . Moreover its showing marks fine to me : https://prnt.sc/xrfzyn
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    In this file vibe-course-module\includes\bp-course-template.php There is filter present in legacy view. One more point, should I keep this code in child theme or remove it? add_filter('wplms_custom_bp_course_generate_user_result',function(){return true;});
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you have to remove this code and retake the quiz in order to have marks in -ve . Secondly we have added the requested filter at line 2916 . You can edit it , the same will be available in next update of vibe course module plugin .
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    After removing that filter, same issue (not showing correct answers & there marks) happened again. After putting back same filter, final results are visible again. Update for plugin is still not visible in updates
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please add this code in your wplms customizer plugin -> wplms-customizer.php file :
    add_filter('wplms_custom_bp_course_generate_user_result',function($x){
    	return 1;
    });
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Marked answers are not available’ is closed to new replies.