Maximize speed of wplms

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Maximize speed of wplms

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello Do you have any recommendations for speeding up the websites that use wplms? I am using primarily a non-wplms theme at this stage and it is working pretty well but the best I can do on gtmetrix is 61% (C). Do you have any recommendations for caching etc? I am not inclined to get a CDN at this stage as, typically, I would need to change my nameservers. Thanks for your advice Andrew
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url to check the speed results and diagnose them?
    mlapl1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms uses buddypress and woocommerce which both put bit load on server . Please install query monitor to check whic plugin/query putting load on server ? : https://wordpress.org/plugins/query-monitor/
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Hello again @Alex I did install query monitor and it is reporting things but I am afraid I cannot make much sense of it all. Can you help? Thanks Andrew
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply .
    mlapl1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked it out but could not point out any of the plugins for the delay in your page speeds . It could be possible using these manaty addons for elementor might be creating slowness on your server . I checked that you are using many addons of elementor . The number of plugins you use the more site will become slow .
    mlapl1
    Participant
    Thank you. I have deactivated a number of the elementor-related plugins. Speed may have improved slightly but not greatly. I will reactivate cache and maybe cdn - any suggestions as to these plugins? Thanks again
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well its purely the server which is taking time to serve the resources here. What about your mysql server is it hosted on different server ?
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Maximize speed of wplms’ is closed to new replies.