Media Upload Broken after update to Modern theme

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Media Upload Broken after update to Modern theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Instructors aren't able to upload any media because of the broken fronted media uploader. Please look at the screenshot. Please give me a fix to this IMMEDIATELY, since this is the most basic of needs in this theme.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Unable to replicate. Tested on Modern theme. Please share more details. If you want us to check the issue on your site, please share WP Admin credentials.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Yes, please check the issue. What more details can I share. I have uploaded the screenshot initially, and here's the login details for the site: Curricooler.com/wp-admin vibe <em style="box-sizing: border-box; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14.166666030883789px; line-height: 22px;">xW4C(YtVCtp3dYr0SAzUZ4FN
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Any reply on this. This is very important for any course to be uploaded via the frontend by my instructors.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Can you stop ignoring questions and provide a reply to them? What kind of support is this?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please check my previous reply. Please check your settings and customisations. Attached is the screenshot of how it looks in our test servers. @Clayton : This is not a dedicated support and we do not give any preference. Such type of replies are demotivating for the support staff and may lead to ban. Please share steps to replicate this issue for faster responses.
    Clayton
    Spectator
    Hi Vibe, I'm sorry if my responses are demotivating your team. But I sure am very demotivated with the rate of replies. We buy themes trusting that we'll get good support. So please reinforce that expectation by providing relevant answers. I've already provided the login details for you to login to my site and replicate the issue. You just have to go to Create Course from the menu and create a new TEST course, add a unit, edit the unit in the frontend and try to upload media. You will see a distorted media upload box. Ps.- Please ban me after giving me value for the money I've paid. You can do this by helping me fix basic issues that have cropped up due to an upgrade.  Thanks,
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please help us to understand the issue !  There is a lot of information missing from the question description. It would be of enormous help to us if you can simply share the steps to replicate this issue on your setup. Steps like : a. Go to XXX course b. Edit the course c. Check the bla bla... -- The above screenshot can appear in multiple places : a. New front end (course/unit/quiz/question/assignment editing) b. Old front end (course/unit/quiz/question/assignment editing) c. Editing Unit d. Editing quiz e. WPLMS options panel f. WP Admin screen.   Assuming that it is c. There are more than one issue on this page. a. The issue arose because of a script which was added in WPLMS - Footer section which was causing the issue. This was visible in the error console of the browser. Please check this link on how to check error console for javascript errors : https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Your_Browser_to_Diagnose_JavaScript_Errors I would recommend you to check the above link for all your topics. There was an extra } in the script which was causing the error. The issue would have resolved the first time had you read my comment in the first that it does not appear on default screen and checked your customisations. Please be noted, code fixes are outside theme support and you should hire a freelancer for doing these fixes. But since we provide them   b. The second part is the CSS, which seems to be in conflict with some third party plugin because this issue does not appear on our test setups. So, please try deactivate plugins one by one to check which plugin is causing the issue. This seems like a site specific issue and this is not dedicated support. We're here to help, the support response times are 24-48 hours, please cooperate with support staff rather than pushing for faster support response time.      
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Closing topic as duplicate. Merging this topic with this : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/frontend-edit-unit-page-messed-up-after-update/
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Media Upload Broken after update to Modern theme’ is closed to new replies.